- Build the Netflix payment and promotion platform with global telcos and TV operators in EMEA and drive our regional partner-driven member acquisition priorities
- Lead integration teams to deliver a seamless sign-up journey for Netflix customers with multiple partners and optimize recurring payments, improving retention
- Strategize and build new products with internal product and engineering teams, as well as collaborate closely with the product, engineering and operations teams of global telcos and TV operators
- Create and adopt new best practices to scale the product globally
- Make data driven decisions that enable Netflix global subscriber growth
- 10+ years experience integrating technology products with mobile operators, app stores
- Experience in working in payments, partner channel acquisition and product experiences (especially in subscription-based business models), mobile apps, mobile payments, wallets, prepaid plans, direct carrier billing
- Proven track record of having negotiated and implemented high value decisions with partners and have an excellent ability to work with product, engineering, business development and other cross-functional teams (e.g. legal, finance, etc.)
- Proven ability to prioritize key opportunities and make the right tradeoffs for customers, Netflix, partners and your teams
- Strong product acumen that balances strategic imperatives and tactical needs
- Strong collaborator with experience working with local, regional and global teams
- Capable of translating complex technical products and features into intuitive concepts
- Experience managing subscription services and payments is a plus
- Bachelor's degree, MBA is a plus
- Role is based in Netflix’s EMEA headquarters in Amsterdam. Willingness to travel to Netflix’s Los Gatos, CA headquarters between 4-6 times a year, as well as regular regional EMEA travel
- Act as a contact for existing investors and coordinate responses to inquiries
- Support client-facing colleagues with data and analysis, including performance attribution and analysis of portfolio characteristics
- Learn about the fund's investment and engagement processes
- Editing and updating all outgoing communication and marketing materials
- Highly organised and extremely detail-oriented
- Team player who puts the success of the group first
- Self-starter, comfortable taking the initiative and establishing ownership of tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Strong team player and decisive individual judgement
- Exceptionally driven and motivated by long-term success
- A Degree in a STEM subject;
- Fluent Dutch and English;
- Experience working effectively with Node and/or React;
- Optimization experience with SQL databases;
- An outgoing, proactive individual with a strong sense of independence but also well-developed professional skills as a team player.
- Be the centre of expertise on setting up a project plan/delivery path
- Support team members with coaching on project management principles and self serve project planning templates & tools.
- Build high quality project plans/delivery pathways that map timings/ownership for complex, important business partner projects.
- Ensure all relevant projects have an active project plan with clear timings and ownership in place.
- Ensure all relevant project plans have clear milestones, progress and status reporting.
- Setup a process to oversee and report on the status of operating projects within partner marketing including
- Be the escalator of “off-track” projects, working with the teams to identify root causes and course correct.
- Ensure all stakeholders have effective overview of project progresses and statuses with expected completion dates.
- Manage projects in Target Process (Project management tool) and support in the design and structure of the tool.
- Report and provide deeper insights on project status to Partner Marketing LT
- Support on monthly Business partner update with project status reports and traffic light reporting on progress.
- A minimum of 5 years of project management experience in marketing projects ideally in an eCommerce and omni-channel environments
- A team player with excellent communication skills, with a high degree of flexibility within the boundaries of processes and structure.
- Exceptional project management skills, reporting and tracking is your second nature.
- Experience with coaching other project managers or teams in project management
- Experience in project managing multi channel (digital) marketing projects
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently with the ability to manage parallel projects.
- Ability to identify and escalate when projects are not performing well.
- Experience with project management tool.
- Backlog management in close contact with global MRM departments, Financial Risk management, the ALM Modelling team itself etc.
- Supervise the squad sprint planning
- Set requirements and assure quality and timelines of project deliverables
- A quantitative, academic degree (MSc )
- Business experience in (the modelling of) Asset and Liability Management
- Sound knowledge of statistical modelling (and tools) and econometric methods
- Familiarity with advanced statistical techniques like machine learning and programming experience (e.g. Python, R)
- Project management and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Positive can-do mind-set focused on continuous improvement
- Inspiring and exuding energy and passion
- Passionate about ALM topics
- Able to learn new content quickly and transferring this knowledge to different stakeholders
- Persuasive, able to interact with stakeholders and build positive relationships
- Challenging job covering most of ING Bank's balance sheet
- A great salary
- Benefits such as a 13th month's salary, public transfer business card, pension scheme
- The opportunity to excel in what you do and ample room for developing yourself
- A dynamic and agile international working environment
- Great international career opportunities
- Takes the lead in all aspects of implementation at a client's site.
- Provides consultancy to clients for business improvements.
- Designs and implements the EDM solution based on client requirements.
- Trains/mentors/coaches clients and less-experienced colleagues
- Together with Project Manager establishes cost and time estimates for implementation.
- Interacts with clients and keeps appropriate management abreast of project issues.
- Recognizes opportunities for further sales potential. Has ability to influence during discussions on proposed actions. Has excellent commercial awareness to determine viability of proposals.
- Leads business handover meetings to ensure IHS Markit EDM Support have a thorough understanding of the implementation.
- Assist project team with requirement documentation and testing.
- Act as Project Manager/team leader on small to mid-size projects.
- Participate in pre-sales activity, demonstrating product functionality and proposed enhancements.
- Candidates should be university degree level educated or equivalent.
- A proven track record of software implementation experience in the financial services industry (essential)
- Strong business acumen is essential
- Ability to prioritize activities by managing a constantly evolving plan measured against client requirements.
- Willingness to travel 80-100%
- Knowledge of the following systems
- Markit EDM (desired)
- Microsoft SQL Server (essential)
- Able to work remotely and manage you or time.
- Able to contract with an EU company as an independent contractor (sole proprietary / registered business) in your country.
- Able to work full time and make a long term comitment to the project.
- Prefer a citizen of an EU member state (for contractual / legal reasons).
- UK Citizens can apply but subject to nuances of any Brexit agreement.
- Others may apply.
- Proficiency with PHP 5.3 and 7.x is required.
- English proficiency, especially written, is required.
- Dev-Ops skills are a plus.
- Please see the application for all technological areas we are looking for. The position is flexible and we prefer advanced developers with specific skills, over a broad but limited skill level.
The Product & Technology Team
What you will be doing?As a DevOps engineer at Emesa you will make sure that our applications are secure, stable, performing well and fulfil our Service Level Objectives. Additionally you'll work to always improve and automate software delivery and to provide self-service tools for our development and automation QA team.
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery development (Jenkins/AWS tools)
- Develop tools and services that will allow our Development and QA teams to self-service. Automate operational tasks & support the software development lifecycle
- You will help us build new infrastructure and move our existing infrastructure to AWS (Terraform, EKS/ Kubernetes, Docker)
- Develop Infrastructure as Code for our DTAP environments (Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Puppet, etc.)
- Improve our monitoring & alerting tools development & configuration (Grafana, InfluxDB, Zabbix, Sentry, NewRelic, Pingdom).
How will you be doing this?By joining us you will become a member of DevOps team, that takes care of the whole software delivery process and related systems and services. Other members of your team also have a background in software engineering or systems administration or both. On a daily basis you are going to cooperate with various software development teams of Emesa by supporting people but also challenging them when it comes to security, monitoring and other important aspects of development operations. You will also be involved in modelling sessions and brainstorms with other stakeholders like product owners, architects and others, by contributing with your knowledge and experience to the decision.
What do you need for this?You have solid knowledge about CI and CD practices, IaC concepts and technologies, orchestration & containerization, Linux internals, monitoring, versioning systems but you know your way around web development technologies in general.
- University/bachelor level degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or Mathematics or equivalent experience;
- You are strongly self-motivated, and believe that 'ownership' and 'responsibility' are not just the buzzwords;
- Minimum of two years experience in a similar position – or just an impressive track record/portfolio.
- Strong software development or system administration background;
- Understanding of Linux internals and concepts;
- Hands-on experience with Linux containers & orchestration platforms;
- Solid experience with CI/CD platforms;
- Deep knowledge of web fundamentals (HTTP protocol, DNS, Web security);
It would be a big plus if you...
- Have experience with systems design for high-traffic and high-availability (load balancing, caching, database design, deployment etc.);
- Have experience with public cloud platforms (AWS);
- Are fluent in SQL (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL);
Nice to have
- Love and apply 'Infrastructure as Code' in your daily work (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform);
- Found your way with message brokers (RabbitMQ) & data streaming (Apache Kafka);
- Have experience with tools/products/technologies like Apache Cordova, Flask, Keycloak, Rundeck, Apache Airflow, HAProxy, Apache Solr, Symfony, Socket.IO, Robot Framework, Selenium, InfluxDB, Grafana, Sentry, Newrelic, Zabbix, Prometheus, Pingdom, Odoo.
What can you expect from us?
- An excellent salary and pension plan;
- Relocation package for those who live outside the Netherlands;
- A team of intelligent people that will help you grow & challenge you;
- An environment that encourages people to reach their professional potential;
- Bi-monthly hackathon day-long events to bring to life/invent/trial/compete/present your ideas;
- A friendly, open, multicultural team comprised currently of >15 nationalities;
- Lots of room for your own creativity, development and growth;
- An environment that encourages people to reach their professional potential;
- Company fitness programm like bootcamp, kickboxing, yoga courses offered on premise;
- A phenomenal atmosphere, including every-Friday office drinks and great Emesa parties;
- Compensation of travelling-expenses.
Please note that this position is only for current students pursuing a Hotel Management degree.
Internship duration period starting November with a minimum of 5 – 6 months
With its many museums, peaceful canals and 17th-century architecture, Amsterdam charms every visitor.In the midst of this splendid city, you'll find us: the Amsterdam MarriottHotel.
Our luxury hotel, located across from Leidseplein's fine dining, shopping and entertainment, is a5-minute walk to many attractions including the Rijksmuseum and VanGogh Museum. In the morning visit the Vondel park for a relaxing walk or run or go to our on-site 24-hour health club for a great workout.
Our 396 spacious guest rooms have everything you need for business or leisure travel and upscale and casual dining awaits you in our two restaurants where you can grab a burger and beer or Amsterdam's finest steak in town. Our 12 banqueting rooms are equipped with the newest technology; we welcome you to our 'MeetingsImagined'.
We are looking for an enthusiastic,passionate and service minded Guest Experience Trainee. In this position, you will work closely with the Guest Experience Supervisor to respond to any inquiry from guests and follow up with guests to ensure their requests are metto their satisfaction. During your shifts, you are highly visible in our GreatRoom and our M Club Lounge and you assist the Front Office with check-ins and checkouts when needed, their pre-arrival planning for their VIP’s and you escort our VIP guests to their room as well. You will supply them with information regarding property amenities, services, room features, and local areas of interest and activities.
During this internship, you actively contribute towards guest satisfaction and social media goals in collaboration with the Front Office Management. Attending Guest Satisfaction meetings, being involved in Quality Assurance checks and contribute towards Brand Standardgoals with the Front Office management is part of your internship. You are able to pick up cues and respond on them in a creative and original way.
What are your responsibilities?
Contribute to a property environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork, continuous improvement and a passion for providing service;
Understand guest satisfaction results and contribute to game plans to attack need areas and expand on the strengths;
Pro-actively support the Front Office & M ClubLounge teams to exceed guest expectations;
Lead by example, demonstrating self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm;
Provide excellent customer service by being readily approachable for all guests;
- Strive to continually improve guest satisfaction;
Take proactive approaches when dealing with guest concerns;
Extend professionalism and courtesy to guests at all times;
- Respond timely to customer service department requests.
Who are you?
Student of the hotel school or other relevant education;
- Looking for an internship for a minimum of six months;
Enthusiastic, service oriented, strong organizing skills and a team player;
A person with responsibility with the ability to work independently;
Great social and communication skills;
Availability to work flexible hours and shifts and be able to conduct split shifts when needed;
High proficiency(speaking, reading and writing) in English is required, more languages is aplus!
What do we have to offer you?
A monthly trainee allowance of €650;
A professional environment to work in and the opportunity to learn from others inthe highest segment of the hospitality industry;
Being part of the biggest hotel company in the world and career possibilities withinMarriott International;
Personal coaching and training to support your internship;
Special discounted rates for 6700+ Marriott hotels worldwide for you, your family and friends;
Discount on Food & Beverage up to 50% in Marriott Hotels worldwide;
Free meals in our Staff Cafeteria;
Participation in several training session provided by our on property Learning Manager;
Free use of our Health Club;
A Take Care program; we focus on your wellbeing in general and organize severalhealthy and fun activities throughout the year;
Many social activities, such as our Associate Appreciation Week, an annual StaffParty and Team outings;
The possibility to participate in our Trainee Meetings to share your experience and learn about the possibilities within Marriott.
Are you the perfect fit for the internship position? Please let us know why you want to be part of our team! For more information, take a look out our website: www.marriott.com/careers. Do you have any questions about the internship? Feel free to call Danique Blanckaert at +31 20607 5597.
- Manage and ensure the performance of websites
- Ensure optimal SEO use and performance analysis
- Examine website content
- Liaising with other departments
- Native English speaker
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing, Business or a related field
- SEO, copywriting, Google Analytics experience
- Content marketing and team management experience is a bonus
- Assess data processing activities within the global Booking.com corporate group;
- Conduct Data Protection Impact Assessments;
- Provide (ad-hoc) legal advice for privacy related matters globally, including electronic marketing and security laws;
- Keep up with new developments in data protection and privacy laws globally;
- Implement and maintain privacy policies and procedures;
- Craft and deliver privacy awareness trainings;
- Perform third party services risk assessments and negotiate data processing agreements and data protection issues within commercial contracts with group members or third parties;
- Work closely with the Global Privacy and Data Protection Officer, other Legal Counsels, Risk & Compliance, Procurement, Security and other colleagues as well as outside counsels worldwide.
- Possessing a minimum of 6 years relevant experience in a top tier law firm and/or major corporation in a role involving data protection and consumer laws, privacy compliance and data security;
- A BSc/MSc in Law;
- CIPP/E / CIPT (or other similar) certification is a plus;
- Deep understanding of GDPR/EU 95/46;
- Deep understanding of system integration concepts, platform strategies, cloud-based infrastructures and new IT technology fields;
- Knowledge and experience in applying risk based decision making;
- Adaptable: Has openness to new ideas, is a “quick-read” for changing situations and balances long-term view with short-term actions;
- Self-starter with high energy and drive; fast paced and results driven;
- High level of project management skills and at the same time, able to “roll up sleeves” to get the job done;
- Proactive, with the ability to quickly respond to issues at hand; able to prioritize effectively; entrepreneurial;
- Excellent in communicating in English - verbally, in writing and listening (other language skills are a plus);
- A team player.
- Partner cross-functionally to educate stakeholders and employees on the mobility and employment tax impacts of temporary or permanent employee relocations. You will have a particular focus in EMEA, but will also work globally as we grow.
- Develop a close partnership with the Talent Mobility Team, who manage all things immigration and relocation.
- Coordinate and guide finance and payroll teams regarding the complex operational impacts of compensation reporting and taxation for mobile employees.
- Maintain close working relationships with our global stock team, helping to manage the complex web of tax compliance matters for mobile employees who hold stock options.
- Learn and adapt quickly as Netflix starts operations in new countries, proactively guiding stakeholders and employees on new mobility and employment tax considerations.
- Help build out our employee resource library relating to mobility tax matters, to enhance employee experience and understanding.
- Manage, guide, and assist our external mobility tax services provider.
- Work with recruiters, HR business partners, Tax, as well as the Talent Mobility team as we continuously review and design our approach to all areas of employee mobility.
- Support with domestic employment tax matters that arise in our global locations, including compensation and benefit taxation, employment tax audits etc.
- Tax is focused on simplicity and efficiency. While remaining compliant within each country’s regulations, you will seek creative solutions that balance risk with optimal outcomes for the business and our employees.
To be successful:
- You will bring 8+ years of mobility tax and employee communication experience to the role. You are very comfortable working in areas of ambiguity and demonstrate excellent judgement in a fast paced environment.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to build and grow relationships with people at all levels of the organization.
- You aren’t interested in simply doing what’s been done before. You are curious, strategic, and you want to add your own perspective on how we do things to make us even better.
- You are experienced in partnering effectively with the broad range of stakeholders who are impacted by employee mobility including talent mobility, talent acquisition, corporate tax, employment legal, stock admin, and payroll. You can help connect the dots and raise flags as they arise.
- You can analyze and understand complex technical rules, while being able to translate these into practical guidance that is clear and concise to a non-tax person.
- You have a deep understanding of cross-border tax considerations, including tax residency concepts/impacts, Tax Equalization for assignments, complexities around different types of compensation e.g. stock options, relocation benefits etc.
- You have a robust understanding of individual income and employment tax principles across EU countries that are critical to employee mobility, including experience with Amsterdam (e.g. 30% ruling) , Spain (e.g. Special Tax Regime), UK, France, and Germany. Experience with APAC countries, including Singapore, is also a plus.
- You have experience working with US and California outbound and inbound individual income tax rules.
- While you might not be an expert in the tax laws of all countries, you are someone who learns quickly and is highly resourceful at seeking out the information that you need to be effective.
- You have a passion for working across markets with a culturally diverse talent set.
- Bachelors, Masters, or other professional designation in Accounting is preferable.